Here is the official drawings as provided by Sarah Phipps, Senior Planner – City Planning Department of the 180 Sudbury Street Drawings which clearly outline the space intended for Artist workshops and Indoor Amenity Space.
The pencil notations show what the space is currently being used for.
Amenity Space (based on the section 37 agreement) was intended to include the following:
- Community Space (Ground Floor)
- Laundry Room and Laundry Lounge (Ground Floor)
- Lobby (Ground Floor)
- Multi-purpose room (Ground Floor)
- Entrance/Lobby (Ground Floor)
Artist Workshop Space:
- Lower Art Room (Ground Floor – At Grade)
- Upper Art Room (Upper Mezzanine – Accessible only by stairs)
You can view/download the PDF of these drawings here: 180 Sudbury Drawings
- St. Clare’s Workshop Space Letter – Dated August 20, 2013 (section37.org)
- Excerpts from the Section 37 Agreement – 180 Sudbury St (section37.org)